Friday, January 9, 2009

My babies...

I know these are "lovely" pictures of me but I was just thinking about all of my babies and how much I love them. These are some pictures I found of me holding my newborns. The first one is the most recent with my little Hunter, the next is with Slater, the next is with Emma, and the last is with Ellie. Can't belive how much they grow and change. I am so grateful that I was able to have children. I have friends and family who are not able to have children of their own and I am so grateful that Dave and I were able to bring 4 beautiful children in to the world. Dave and I were talking last night how blessed we have been to have had healthy children when they were born. None of them ever were sick or had to stay longer in the hospital than needed. They all came home healthy and were born at least a week before their due date. I did have c-sections with all of them and that is a miracle to me that I was able to have my children that way. If I was a pioneer trying to have my first baby we both would have died! What a blessing it is to have children and how I love mine!!! Ellie, Emma, Slater, and Hunter...you are my joy!


0 comments: