Monday, May 26, 2008

So, it is official...

...we have decided to find out what our baby is when it is born!! Just the other day I thought..."What the heck! It will be fun to have this last little one be a surprise. I have already seen this baby at least seven times now and it still won't show itself...I don't want to be bummed again if we can't see what it is." When I told Dave that I didn't want to know what this baby is he was totally supportive and wants the surprise too. Ellie was a surprise so it will be fun that our first and last babies were surprises! Just thought I would let you know. The kids don't think it is so cool...they really want to know what we are having. So, the first week in September we will know...until then we are having a darling little "it"!

3 comments:

Murray Family said...

Oh, that's great! I'm going to *try* and do that with our third, but I don't know if I can be that strong. I think it will be a great surprise for you guys! You'll have to let me know how you liked waiting :)

Angela S said...

yeah I'm way too ocd for that. Plus the fact that both boys have given full on hip shots at ultrasounds so I don't know if I'd have missed that anyway. But I'm excited for you!

Spencer and Menolly said...

It is so fun being surprised that day and being able to call the family and tell them the news. With C-sections there are very few suprises left so I thought it made it extra special.