Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blessings...

I haven't posted in a while. Today I am very grateful for my blessings. I am so grateful for challenges and for the power of prayer. Sometimes life stinks but by putting our trust in the "Man Upstairs" we can feel peace and love. I have been going through a lot of things the last few days and feel so blessed to have my good family: A husband that I love and adore SO VERY MUCH!!! Children that are so wonderful and precious to me. I have amazing parents who love and support me and brothers and sisters that I can enjoy and do things with. I don't mean for this post to sound like a "testimony meeting" but I just feel overwhelming feelings of love and gratitude today. Challenges make us stronger and can help us more understand the unselfish sacrifice of the Savior. Today is a good day.

I really do plan to post some pictures soon. I have some fun ones of the kids.

2 comments:

tin said...

Annie, My dad always told me the things we go through in life only make us stronger. Our prayers are with you.

Cali & Travis said...

It's impossible to be unhappy when you're counting your blessings. At least it is for me. Loved to read this.