Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cinnamon rolls anyone?

So, I am attempting to make cinnamon rolls tonight. It has been years since I made them. I found this amazing recipe on www.pioneerwoman.com I love her website and she also has some other really good looking recipes that I plan to try. If you know me well, I love to collect recipes and recipe books! I guess you could call it a hobby. I love trying new things and what's funny is that when I make soups and chowders I never use a recipe! Some like to call me the "queen of cream" because I can make a mean white sauce. I use white sauce for lots of things like: chowders, creamed soups, tuna casserole, fetuccine, homemade mac-n-cheese, etc. As soon as I get the kids to bed, the roll dough should be about ready for me to finish. Maybe I will take a picture of the cinnamon rolls tomorrow and post my creation.

I sure don't know what my deal has been lately but I have been so cranky and crabby! PMS? Who knows! I hope it will pass soon so that I can be a little bit more bearable to be around. My poor kids have to deal with me and I feel sorry for them. They are so good and I need to be a lot more patient. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for all of us. If you so happen to stumble upon my blog..feel free to leave a comment. Until next time...

3 comments:

Angela S said...

Let me know how the rolls turn out. They were ok for us but we probably should have split into two pans instead of one way overfilled one. I really hope the crankiness passes for you soon. Its tough stuff. Oh, I"ll be home tomorrow. Ttyl.

Natalie said...

I love cinnamon rolls...but I never make them!! I hate the mess and they take a while to make. I want my yummy treats FAST! I am going to check out the pioneer woman website soon, I'm always in need of a new recipe.
Have a good day.
~Natalie

Maria said...

How did they come out? You made me hungry and I have had to make treats to. Thanks, just what I need :).