Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008!

Can't believe that it's already 2008! Where in the world did 2007 go? We had a fun New Year's party at my sister's new house. We usually go to Utah for New Year's but the roads were not that great and I wasn't about to go to Utah with the kids all by myself. Daddy D had to work and I was going to go and I'm glad that the weather got in the way so I didn't have to drive by myself. We sure did miss hanging out with the other family, though. We always have so much fun with them and the food is awesome! Hopefully we will all be able to go at the end of January.

So, today we are cleaning the house like crazy. I finally got Christmas down and my house is looking more put back together every minute. Daddy D is home today and is taking some time to watch some football. The kids are cleaning their room and though it's not a fun job for them they are getting it done. I am proud of them! I will post some more fun holiday pictures on the next post. I need to get them uploaded and then I will share. Have a great day to anyone who might stumble upon this blog! Until next time....

2 comments:

Angela S said...

Hey hey glad things are going well. Though we all love visiting family, sometimes getting out of a long drive is the best thing that can happen! I'm so glad the kids are helping and things are feeling good. Oh, and more tickets have opened up for the open house so go check it out at the reservations site!

Natalie said...

Looks good! It will be fun to stay up-to-date with your cute little family. Emma reminds me so much of my Kaytee...she's so tall and thin! It must be an age thing and before we know it they will get baptized!
See ya~
Natalie