Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was awesome! We spent it with the Nield Family. It was the 'on' year and my sister Lacey hosted it at her house. We had so much wonderful food and had a great time hanging out. I didn't get very many pictures but here are a few to enjoy. We missed Elder Nield! He was with us in spirit and we will soon be able to have him home with us.

This was the best apple pie ever! My dad made it and it was soooo good! Look at how tall it is!

I love this face. He makes me smile!
This is my lovely mom with her cute apron. I love her!
My darling dad happy about something. It looks like he has a piece of turkey in his fingers...who knows what he was smiling about but I love this guy!My beautiful Emma....such a sweet girl.
My beautiful Ellie....growing up too fast.....she is a good girl.
My pretty sister Megan.
I made these yummy crescent rolls.....
and these delicious rolls.

One of the two turkeys that we ate....sooooo good. I love turkey and cranberry sauce....my favorite!

My pretty sister Lacey modeling one of her pies. Hope every one had a special Thanksgiving day. I have much to be thankful for and need to remember daily all of the blessing that I have been given. Love to all!

3 comments:

Jen N Shane said...

Glad you had a great holiday!!I love the new pic at the top SO cute. You have a very cute fam.

Cali and Travis said...

Looks like fun!

Tin said...

It was so fun to see you at the airport. Your parents look amazing and remind me of good times and memories of gladness. Garrett looked great. I wish we could all get together and just reminisce. I think the Nield cousins have a lot of memories between them. I have always loved to watch your dad. He looks so gentle. His eyes remind me of my dad's. I hope you had a wonderful holiday and enjoy having your brother home. It is always nice to have the youngest home. I hope to see you again soon.